Pokémon Go: Best Counters Against Cliff, Sierra Arlo, and Giovanni
Pokémon Go is one of the games that took the world by storm and it is still among the most played games worldwide. Fighting with Team Rocket has become a bit harder nowadays as now they are using Shadow Pokémon as well. Fighting with the Team Rocket Boss and three Executives is tough even for well-seasoned players. In case you are failing at defeating them as well, then do not worry as here is the guide of best counters against Giovanni and its three Executives.
About Team Rocket GO
It is a Crime Syndicate in the famous Cartoon, TV Show and Game headed by Giovanni along with its three Executives Cliff, Sierra and Arlo. Their Criminal activities involve stealing Pokémon’s, Poke ball or any other information regarding Pokémon. They have invented a technology to turn a good Pokémon into an evil one known as The Shadow Pokémon.
How to Challenge Team Rocket Go Members
The July 2019 updated version of the game includes the grunts used by Team Rockets. By winning the six grunts battles you can Collect essential components that can result in building a Rocket Radar. You can use the Rocket radar to navigate the Team Rocket Hideouts, and after that, you can easily challenge the three Executives of the Team Rocket. These Workers are much harder to fight than the Grunts; they are very good at using their Shields For the battle. After winning against all three Executives, you will get a Rocket Radar to navigate the location of the Boss Giovanni.
Best Counters against Team Rocket Executives and Giovanni
There are three Executives in the Team Rocket Syndicate led by the Boss Giovanni. Here are the ways to win a battle against any of them.
He is the first executive of Team Rocket Go. In the Pokémon battle, Cliff’s second and third Pokémon will be a Shadow Pokémon. After finding the location of his Hideout, you can challenge him until you don’t defeat him. So if you lose the first time, then make a preparation notes against the Shadow Pokémon he used against you. This will help you to defeat him.
- Cliff uses Meowth as his first Pokémon. To defeat Meowth use these Pokémon: Hariyama, Breloom, Lucario, and Machamp.
- Snorlax could be his second option, so attack Snorlex by using Lucario, Hariyama, Machamp, and Breloom.
- If he uses Sandlash, use ice types Pokémon and attacks such as Mamoswine. You can also water types Pokémon such as Kingler and Kyogre with attacks as Crabhammer.
- He can also use Flygon. To conquer it you can use Ice-type Pokémons and attacks such as Regice, Mewtwo with ice beam and Momoswine or can use Fairy types such as Gardevoir and Dragon-types such as Dragonite or Rayquaza.
- For the third option, he can use Tyranitor. To conquer Tyranitor, use Fighting Types such as Breloom, Hariyama or Machamp, and you can also use water types such as Kingler and Kyogre.
- If he uses Infernape, then try Groudon, Kyogre, Mewtwo or other Psychic types Pokémon.
- The last option we suggest he can use is Torterra in that case use Momoswine, Mewtwo, Regice, Moltres or Pinsir against it.
- Machamp, Kyogre and Mamoswine are the best Pokémon choices to fight with Cliff.
Much harder to defeat than Cliff as her Shadow Pokémon’s have more C.P.
- She always uses Snease. To fight with Snease, you can use Blaziken, Diaglo, Moltres, Machamp or Rampardos.
- In the second slot, she will definitely go with Hypno. To conquer Hypno, use Giratina, Darkrai, Mewtwo or Metagross.
- She can also use Lapras. The best option against Lapras will be Raikou, Metagross, Machamp or Magnezone.
- If she chooses Sableye, then you should use Togekiss, Granbull or Gardevior.
- Alakazam is her favorite option, so she will go with it in the third option. So try Tyranitor, Darkrai or Giratina against Alakazam.
- If in place of Alakazam she uses Houndoom, in that such case try Rampardos, Groudon, Tyranitor or Kyogre.
- The last option for the third slot she can use is Gardevoir. In that situation use Diagla, Giartina, Metagross or a Shadow ball Mewtwo.
- Metagross, Machamp and Gardevoir are the best Pokémon choices to fight with Sierra.
- First Pokémon Option: Scyther. To conquer Syther use Magnezone, Rhypherior, Chandelure or Momoswine.
- Second Pokémon option includes:
- Gyarados; for this you can use Electrivire, Zapdos or Malmetal.
- Crobat; for this you can use Psychic-types such as Mewtwo or Rampardos
- Magnezone; in this case, tries Groudon, Excadrill, Machamp or chandelier.
- Third option: Dragonite. To defeat this mighty Pokémon try Mewtwo with ice beam, Rampardos, Dailaga, or Gardevoir.
- Charizard; for this use Tyranitor, Rhypherior, Kyogre or Regirock.
- Scizor; try the Chandelure, Moltres Or Entei to Conquer Scizor.
- Chandelure, Raikou and Mamoswine are the best Pokémon choices to fight with Arlo.
To conquer the boss of the Team rocket Go, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First Pokémon: He uses Persian. To counter the Persian try Machamp, Blaziken, Toxicroak or Heracross.
- Second Pokémon: Rhydon. In that case, use Kyogre, Gyarados, Feraligatr, Venusaur or Exeggutor.
- Dugtrio; if he uses Dugtrio, then try Kingler, Kyogre, Crabhammer or Roserade.
- Nidoking; if he chooses his Nidoking as the second option, then you should go with Mewtwo, Alakazam, Latios or Espeon.
- Third Pokémon will be Articuno. The best Types to defeat Articuno are Tyranitor, Rhyherior, Omaster or Aggron.
- Machamp, Kyogre and Rampardos are the best Pokémon choices to fight with Giovanni.
Ellen Cooper is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.