How to Set & Use Netflix House Party
Netflix is the best streaming platform in terms of content and optimization. The content available on Netflix can be watched through the website or the application. Content is what thing that makes Netflix the best streaming source, but there are more factors that attract users to use this. Watching shows with family and friends pays the worth of getting the subscription, but even if you are watching the shows, you can do the same fun like that.
It’s hard to watch shows alone when you know friends it will be more fun. Netflix is a great source to watch amazing content, but it cannot make your friends come to your place if you are alone. However, there is a solution that Netflix provided for its users. If any user wants to see show or movie with friends and they are not at the same place, so Netflix Party tool is the right tool for those friends. It’s a tool to keep the friends connected even if they are not available at the same location. Netflix Party is a Chrome extension tool and can be installed from finding at Google.
You can connect with you by sharing a link, so you and your friends can watch everything at the same time. Netflix Party adds a new window beside of video browser that will allow you and your friends to talk to each other at the same time while watching the same video. Now from Netflix Party, your friends will be connected to you, and you all can talk with each other while watching, even if you are not together for some reason. If you don’t know how you can organize all these things, then here is the guide for you to do it.
How to Install the Netflix Party
Before using the Netflix Party extension, it is mandatory to install it in your browser. In Google Chrome, you just have to find it on Google, and here is how you need to do it.
- Launch Google Chrome in Your Windows or Mac device.
- Find Netflix Party in your Google Chrome browser.
- Install the extension Netflix Party to your Chrome web page.
- Tap on “Add on Chrome.”
- Tap on the “Add Extension” button.
How to Use Netflix Party
- Launch Netflix on the “Google Chrome” browser.
- Sign in with your Netflix account.
- Choose your video to watch.
- Tap on the “Netflix play button” on the top right corner side of your browser.
- Press on the “checkbox” if you want to control the video.
- Tap on “Start the party.”
- Press on “Copy URL.”
- Share the link to your friends; whoever has installed the Netflix party.
- Type the text in the message box to talk with a friend while watching the show.
From these steps you and your friends can watch any show together even if they are not nearby. The procedure of installing the extension is simple, but to watch the shows, it is important to install them. If you control the video, then you can play and pause the video anytime.
Aida Martin has diverse interests that range from writing to video games. She has always had a strong passion for writing. She likes to write about games, tech events, security, and whitepapers. Her vast and varied knowledge aided by her supreme writing skills, have made her a powerful writer at norton.com/setup.