“Apple TV+” is an ad-free subscription service by Apple that provides on-demand Videos on Web Apple TV services.
“Apple TV+” videos are viewable by using either Apple’s TV app or by navigating through the website of Apple. This streaming service provides various original content that includes numerous documentaries, movies, and shows. It offers its users to view its contents both online and offline mode by downloading it on Apple devices.
1. Installing “Apple TV+” Movies and Shows on your iPad or iPhone
Apple TV+ is a subscription-based service that costs about $4.99 per month to getting online, but if you purchased a new device, then you will be able to enjoy a one-year subscription for free.
When you have completed the subscription procedure and purchased for your device, then follow these steps to download it on your device:
- First of all, go to the main page of your Apple TV application. Now, you will view “TV+ Channel” along with other channels for TV shows, movies and much more.
- Then, you have to tap on the “Search” bar located at the lowermost toolbar section of your page.
- Now, enter your desired video or TV show title in the provided search box that you wish to view.
Note: You can also view various details of your episodes and program list.
- Next, hit the “Download” tab to begin the downloading process.
- Once you hit the episode tagline, most probably, you will view the particular “Download” tab located just beneath the option of “Play Episode.”
- You will see your Apple TV+ is start to download on your device.
Note: The Apple TV+ is very bounded in terms of its offline features as compared to various streaming services like “Amazon Prime” and “Netflix.” This “Apple TV+” services will not allow you to download over your mobile phone’s data.
It would help if you needed a strong Wi-Fi connection for this. On the other side, iPadOS and iOS devices will not provide the options for adjusting your video quality. If you download the video, it will loads the particular file on your device automatically.
- In case you wish to manage your downloads, then perform pause and downloads operation.
- After that, navigate to the section “Library” and then hit the “Downloaded” tab there.
- Then, hit the currently downloading show.
- You will view the “downloading” episodes listings on your page.
- Then, hit the “Stop” tab located just after the option of downloading the process.
If you wish to remove the downloaded episode or shows, then follow these steps:
- Firstly, you have to swipe left the particular movie or show that you wish to delete it.
- Then hit the tab “Delete.”
- Now, hit the “Delete Download” tab from the available pop outbox to authenticate it.
2. Downloading “Apple TV+” Movies and Shows over Your Mac
In case you wish to view your desired show or Movies on the big screen of Mac, then you can install it on your system for viewing offline.
To Apple TV+ movies and shows, abide by these instructions:
- Firstly, launch the “Apple TV” application over Mac that is based on “Catalina.”
- Then, take the help of a search tool located at the uppermost toolbar or navigate to the “Watch Now” segment.
- Now, look for the shows or stories as you wish and hit it.
- After some time, it will launch the particular show’s page on your Mac’s display.
Note: You can choose from the available episodes and seasons that you wish.
- Then, tap on the “Download” tab to initiate the downloading process.
- After that, go to the uppermost toolbar option and then hit the “Downloads” tab to manage the downloading process.
- If you wish to stop the particular downloads, then hit the “Pause” tab there and tap on the “Pause Downloads” option in case you wish to break off the downloads. It is found at the lowermost portion of your window.
Note: In case, you wish to remove a show or movie from your downloads list, then follow these points:
- First, you have to navigate to the “Library” tab.
- Then tap the “Downloaded” tab there available in the sidecar and tap the title that you want to remove.
- Now, now point the particular show for removing and then hit the “Menu” tab.
- Then tap the option “Delete From Library” to remove.
Note: The TV app of the Mac allows you to modify your download settings. To do this follow these steps:
- First and foremost, you have to hit the “Preferences” option.
- Then, go to the segment “Playback” and hit the pull-down menu located just after the “Download Quality” tab.
- Now, you will see various options like: most compatible, Up to SD, and Up to HD. In case you wish to save your video in storage drive, then tap the option “Up to SD.”
Aida Martin has diverse interests that range from writing to video games. She has always had a strong passion for writing. She likes to write about games, tech events, security, and whitepapers. Her vast and varied knowledge aided by her supreme writing skills, have made her a powerful writer at mcafee.com/activate.